I study geodesy, oceanography, some hydrology and cryosphere stuff, and most shiny objects I see.
Here’s the source code behind my research into ocean tides using GRACE data.
- The spectra of GRACE (2013-)
- Secrets of the Earth: Gravity (2013 Outreach)
- Antarctic tides from GRACE
- Earth Science Week 2012 (Outreach)
- Op-ed: Jumpstart a clean energy economy (2012)
- Interview: Climate change and GRACE (2012 Outreach)
- JPL open house (2012 Outreach)
- Global ocean tides from GRACE (2011-)
- Moons, tides, and GRACE (2009 Outreach)
- Arctic Ocean tides from GRACE (2007-11)
- Using GRACE to study hydrology (2006)
- Experimental Wigner functions (2003-04)
- Stroke diagnosis using EEG signals (2002)